World of Boon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:59 pm
Donate
WorldOfBoon

WorldOfBoon

Created by: Twitter for Web

Haha cunts

4 posters

Go down

Haha cunts Empty Haha cunts

Post by Etzaell Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:01 pm

I'll make sure on PMC when you post your crappy server that everyone knows you stole my town Wink

as I'll be using it on another server, I already downloaded it.

By the way. the Swedish accent sounds like you're farting through a tube when you speak English.

fuck off.

Etzaell

Back to top Go down

Haha cunts Empty Re: Haha cunts

Post by JenniferHeimdal Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:37 pm

First off; we didn't actually "steal" your town since you made it on our server, and we won't take any credits for it, cause you made it, don't worry.
You're town isn't even that special really, Bloodpool is by far the coolest town on our server.
Have fun with your server, I mean... like
By the way. the Swedish accent sounds like you're farting through a tube when you speak English.
is the maturitylevel the players on your server expects by the staffmembers?

I wish you all luck, and enjoy your server, cause I bet it'll be a completely rip-off of our server! Smile
JenniferHeimdal
JenniferHeimdal

Back to top Go down

Post by Beldrama Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:19 pm

We didn't steal your town. Just because you got banned for acting like an arse countless of times.

Also I've got to agree with Jennifer. It's gonna be a rip-off c:
Beldrama
Beldrama

Back to top Go down

Post by Rylan Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:08 am

Ugh, i must of missed something.

Rylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Beldrama Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:01 pm

Basically, he was an overseer and cheated the MobArena for levels. Overseers are entrusted not to cheat since they are allowed to Raid and PVP.

When I told him he cheated the Mob Arena he said he sold Diamonds to afford it that day.

I checked the logs and there were no logs of any diamonds being sold even though I can see everyone else selling stuff in the logs. I see him using the '/eco give' command to give himself a bunch of money and right after he gave himself money, he asks you if you guys could do Mob Arena. Where you reply that you do not have enough money.

Well I basically tell him this and instead of taking it the calm way he starts harassing every person and telling me to demote him. So I did since he asked for it. I could have overlooked it and just have a normal discussion with him but he started telling my girlfriend to shut up, calling her a slut, telling everyone to die in cancer, saying he did so much for the server and just getting shit back. At that point I have had enough and he starts asking for the schematics for the Ambrosca town which I wouldn't give him since he lost my respect for him completely. Not to mention he didn't do the town on his own so he cannot claim anything that isn't his entirely. Which is why I didn't give him it.

Then he says:"Oh, fuck it I will stay on the server."

He then gets a client to do schematics from servers so he did, and then when he has got the schematic for Ambrosca he starts harassing some more people and starts griefing Ambrosca with Lava buckets.

So I banned him and now we are here.

Just glad I demoted him in time else the server would pretty much be screwed by now. Pretty glad he is gone, though. There has been so much problems with that guy from the start and all I ever did was help him. When I question him one time, hell breaks loose so he gets very unstable and very not fit for the staff team or the server at all.
Beldrama
Beldrama

Back to top Go down

Post by Rylan Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:27 pm

Wow, can't say i expected that. How old is the guy? It seems like he just turned into a 13 year old overnight. Was he not aware that being an overseer actually took away some of his rights, enabling him to raid/pvp?? That seems like a simple mistake to make but his reaction pretty much put the nail in the coffin. Thanks for the info, must have taken a while to write up.

Don't worry. There are plenty of nice people out there... somewhere =p

Why can't we all just get along -.-

Rylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Beldrama Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:19 pm

Meh, It is not like things are going to be empty without him. Rather the opposite. People left the server due to his whining, harassing and insults.

All we are waiting for now is Multiverse and Heroes to upgrade so that we can go on to 1.3.1.

Then it will be all fine and get a steady stream of good people Smile We are still working hard on the quests but we might have to upgrade to 1.3.1 without heroes for a while. Apparently Heroes are getting DDOS at this moment and cannot update to 1.3.1.

Figured we might use mcmmo until heroes hits 1.3.1. That way we can upgrade earlier, just having to wait for Multiverse.
Beldrama
Beldrama

Back to top Go down

Post by Rylan Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:38 pm

Hmm yea. Doesn't the whole server basically run on heroes? I mean sure we would get more people in 1.3.1but those people would not experience what the server is basically crafted around.

Ahh i dunno, that decision is up to you. If it looks like the wait will be long then i personally have no objections to updating.

Rylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rylan Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:40 pm

Should probably either lock/move or delete this thread also. -.-

Rylan

Back to top Go down

Post by JenniferHeimdal Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:23 pm

Yep, we should.

/locking&moving
JenniferHeimdal