World of Boon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:59 pm
Donate
WorldOfBoon

WorldOfBoon

Created by: Twitter for Web

Player Hosted Event: POST ENTRIES HERE

5 posters

Go down

Player Hosted Event: POST ENTRIES HERE Empty Player Hosted Event: POST ENTRIES HERE

Post by zzman1235 Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:44 pm

WINNER: JurassicJeep

Hi players I would like to announce a small contest I am holding. To enter, you must make a build in creative, (pixel art, buildings, mazes, games, other) The build must be submitted as a screenshot as a reply to this post.

The builds will be judged on November 16th by everyone, via reply to this post ex: I vote for zzman1998s build +1.

Rules:
1. No teams.
2. Must not be already built in creative, by that I mean no duplicating.
3. If you enter you cant vote.
4. You can only vote once.
5. Entries must have a screenshot, and say their class and coordinates of their build

If I missed any information please tell me, other then that good luck and remember, submissions are due November 15th, DO NOT VOTE UNTILL NOVEMBER 16th!!!

Prize is 100k maybe more, 10,000 exp!!!!! and a random item, random because I want it to be specific to your class so an archer doesn't get a sword.

Last edited by Loathsome on Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:25 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Reward update)
zzman1235
zzman1235

Back to top Go down

Player Hosted Event: POST ENTRIES HERE Empty Re: Player Hosted Event: POST ENTRIES HERE

Post by Loathsome Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:30 pm

I quickly edited the post to make it easier to read, hope that's ok Smile
Loathsome
Loathsome

http://connyart.com

Back to top Go down

Player Hosted Event: POST ENTRIES HERE Empty Re: Player Hosted Event: POST ENTRIES HERE

Post by zzman1235 Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:30 pm

k thanks Very Happy
zzman1235
zzman1235

Back to top Go down

Post by chris.orth.754 Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:34 am

i put up my mansion for this! Very Happy Very Happy
i cant put a screenshot of it cus its too big but il show it later sorry
chris.orth.754
chris.orth.754

Back to top Go down

Post by JurassicJeep Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:41 pm

Here is my entry. This is a description required info is on the bottom.
It is a 68 gun third rate ship of the line, the Flagship of the World of Boon Navy, the WBN Crimson October. It has a complement of one-hundred and twenty-two crew, twenty-two of which are officers. The ship has four decks, Orlop, Berth, Gun, and Spar. Orlop is the bottom where the ballast and ropes are located. Berth is crew quarters. Gun decks have cannon, and Spar is the top deck. The ship has three masts. The Foremast is 33m tall from top to deck, the Mainmast is 38m tall from top to deck, and lastly the Mizzenmast is 31m from top to deck, but the flag is another 4m tall. The ship is 77m long at the widest point, and 17m wide. The insignia is a arrow hitting the creeper.

Required Info
Coordinates: 556, 19, 90 (there is another ship next to it, I built that one last night/today and Jo5sh copied it so I could edit this version because the other one is for a quest.)
Class: Ranger
Screenshots: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by JurassicJeep on Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
JurassicJeep
JurassicJeep

http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/jurassicjeep/

Back to top Go down

Post by zzman1235 Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:43 pm

Dude, go to report/support I think, there is a post on how to upload a screenshot. I Just need a screenshot
zzman1235
zzman1235

Back to top Go down

Post by JurassicJeep Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:45 pm

I have a series of screenshots though Sad.
JurassicJeep
JurassicJeep

Back to top Go down

Post by JurassicJeep Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:52 pm

Fixed it
JurassicJeep
JurassicJeep

Back to top Go down

Post by zzman1235 Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:07 pm

Epic please do the same
zzman1235
zzman1235

Back to top Go down

Post by JurassicJeep Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:24 pm

?
JurassicJeep
JurassicJeep

Back to top Go down

Post by zzman1235 Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:41 pm

Chris.Orth is epic sora.... I think
zzman1235
zzman1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Disney_Dork7 Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:46 am

Yeah that him, He's just to lazy to make an acount...He's using his Facebook.
Disney_Dork7
Disney_Dork7

Back to top Go down

Post by JurassicJeep Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:11 am

Considering that no one else has entered, do I win by default?
PS I am a Ranger.
JurassicJeep
JurassicJeep

Back to top Go down

Post by zzman1235 Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:14 am

Congrats JurassicJeep on your being the only one to acctualy follow directions and post the picture properly! You have won 100k, 10,000xp and A FULLY ENCHANTED BOW with 5 stacks of arrows! I would like to thank all 2 participants and hope to see you and more at the next event!
zzman1235
zzman1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Loathsome Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:25 pm

Sweet!

I'm locking this thread since it's finished.
Loathsome
Loathsome

http://connyart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down