World of Boon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:59 pm
Donate
WorldOfBoon

WorldOfBoon

Created by: Twitter for Web

Reason for downtime + The Future!?

2 posters

Go down

Reason for downtime + The Future!? Empty Reason for downtime + The Future!?

Post by Loathsome Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:52 am

Hey guys.

I just wanted to post a quick update to explain the downtime and what's going to happen with WoB.

First off, the server has been down because we have been very busy with other things (school, jobs, projects, etc). The main staff of WoB will no longer continue working on this server. We are currently working on a game project and we have too many other things preventing us to keep this up.

So what happens now?

The server will hopefully live on. We have handed the server over to someone else in the staff. I am not going to post too much about that yet considering that person will probably want to do that themselves when the time is right. I just wanted to give a heads up that the server have a chance of being resurrected again... but not by the original creators.

I for one will probably check by sometimes but I will not do any staff work anymore.

That is all I can give you at the moment. When the server is up again you will probably receive emails from the forums. I don't know when that is though, just keep your eyes open. I don't know much about the server, I just wanted to give you an explanation for the downtime.

Cheers,
- Conny
Loathsome
Loathsome

http://connyart.com

Back to top Go down

Reason for downtime + The Future!? Empty Re: Reason for downtime + The Future!?

Post by QueenMiyu1 Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:37 pm

Thanks for summing this up, Conny. We're working hard on the server at the moment, and I'd like to say only some stuff at this time considering we just started working. We got the files from the previous version of the server, and we'll be incorporating some of the buildings (ex: major important builds), and we will be resetting the Heroes stats for everybody if they return to the server, so everybody will get a fresh start.

Thanks again,
-Ryan
QueenMiyu1
QueenMiyu1

Back to top Go down