World of Boon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:59 pm
Donate
WorldOfBoon

WorldOfBoon

Created by: Twitter for Web

1.3.2 !!!

Go down

1.3.2 !!! Empty 1.3.2 !!!

Post by Beldrama Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:28 pm

~~ 1.3.2 ~~

That's right, we managed to update to 1.3.1 more quickly than I'd thought. Apparently you can play 1.3.1 servers with 1.3.2 client so feel free to update to that one.

Been testing most of the plugins and I haven't had any crashes with 1.3.2.

Some plugins didn't make it with us to the 1.3.1 which is Creative Control. At this moment, Creative world doesn't work like it's supposed to. we will have to wait and see for an update to this. but for now we will disable creative world.

Apparently the Homes are removed but we knew about it because the plugin "Home Spawn Plus" is inactive, apparently.

We are now using our regular essentials spawn. Why we had Home Spawn plus in the first place was so that we could have "First time spawn" For the newbies. Now I have had to set the regular spawn to the tutorial for all the members as well which is a bit of a hassle.

To get teleported to the tutorial: /Warp tutorial

To be teleported to World Selection area: /Warp spawn

Survival: /warp survival

You can warp to creative but that will not do you any good.

Most of the plugins seems to work beside these small problems. IF you encounter any bugs feel free to report that problem to anyone in the staff team.

Have fun Smile
Beldrama
Beldrama

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum